Well, we are now closing TODAY at 2:30. Paperwork went crazy and didn't come in on time, so we are now closing this afternoon. But, since we had already paid to rent a Uhaul, we went ahead and moved anyway!!! (hey, none of the mess-ups were our fault, so why should we be punished!?) My sister-in-law Rachel and I loaded and unloaded an entire Uhaul load on our own!
To Rachel- I don't know what I would do without you!! Your endless energy rubs off on me, and I am so grateful to always be able to count on you!!! Thank you for everything that you do!
Anyway, we are finally closing today, and our realtor is holding a realtor walk-through at our old house today so that hopefully they will all love it and want to sell it SOON!!
We are working hard on our new house, there really is so much work to do! I cannot wait to have people over to show all of that hard work off to though!
Anyway, more later! Love to all!!!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment